Thursday, November 20, 2008
Good luck to the band as they play splendidly and represent good ol' Batesville High in such a grand fashion!
I will not be attending the game...working on homework! Boo hoo! Have a HUGE project due on Monday. Yes, being a student is stressful!
Drop me a comment and let me know how the game goes. Okay?
Sunday, November 9, 2008
What shall we accomplish this week?
- We will be reading the drama in class. Glance over the character list and determine which character you would like to portray.
- Project: Yes, one is on its way. I am stilling deciding which one we will do...more on that later!
- Vocabulary: Study! Upon completion of the word list, we will take a test on all the words. Keep studying all of them!
- Keep reading! Novels need to be completed next Monday/Tuesday. I know some of you have completed the novel! You have not? Keeping reading!
- Blog post is due! The first on this novel is due now! Check the wiki for the assigned posts this nine weeks. These blog posts will be worth a test grade this nine weeks.
- This week we need to review prepositional and appositive phrases.
- Do you like to diagram? Let's see if you do!
The week of Nov. 16-22 is Bullying Awareness Week. What can we do, as a class, to promote awareness of bullying throughout that week? Help me brainstorm some ideas...I'll be sharing some I have found online also.
Are you thinking?
Monday, November 3, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I am sure the elections results will also be a topic!
Just let me know if I can assist with this!
Want to see your writing in print? Click here to access all the published letters. Then click on Arkansas. See Batesville?
How does it feel to see your writing another screen besides your own blog?