Thursday, February 26, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
Due to this, we will not have a test on The Great Gatsby vocabulary. Instead, I want us to focus for the next three weeks on some specialized literary and grammar terms. These lists/PowerPoints will be posted on the class wiki on Tuesday (Feb. 17).
We are now officially in test-crunch mode!
We can do it; yes, we can!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
- Essays are due!
- This week, we will review The Great Gatsby...then test!
- Vocab test this week also.
I do hope you have taken advantage of this extra to read! Remember, within your essay, you have to support your commentary by referencing specific page numbers.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Remember you may want to check out some sites and peruse some book reviews.
- Mrs. Gillmore's Book Reviews
- New York Times Book Reviews
- USA Today ~ Young Adult Novels : These are too short but a good place to check out some of the newest novels.
What have your read lately?
I am reading Inkheart. So far? I definitely recommend this one!