- Take a few moments to reflect on your Spring Break in you Writer's Notebook.
- Now, we are back at work on our Holocaust research paper. Remember, you are actually only responsible for becoming an expert on your assigned subtopic.
- Please check the wiki should you misplace your handouts and need more copies.
- Today's handouts include the form for creating your annotated bibliography for each of your three sources.
- Once you have read your sources, draft your outline.
- Numbers 4 and 5 are due on Wednesday for 1B and on Thursday for 2B.
I will be at a committee meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, so you will have an opportunity to watch The Great Gatsby. Enjoy!
Take a moment and tell us about your Spring Break...but, first, let me tell you about mine!
- I read four novels! Have two of the four book reviews posted on Mrs. Gillmore's Book Review Blog.
- Watched...oops, supervised my husband and son enhancing my flowerbeds. No , seriously, I have some sore muscles from moving mulch around!
- Spent time with my family, especially appreciated the time with my mother who has dementia...what sad disease.
- Went to Branson for a couple of days...a nice get-a-way for us.
Now, time for you to share...go ahead...type a comment!