Sunday, March 29, 2009

Essay Resources

Welcome back! I hope you had a restful and enjoyable week away from school.


  1. Take a few moments to reflect on your Spring Break in you Writer's Notebook.
  2. Now, we are back at work on our Holocaust research paper. Remember, you are actually only responsible for becoming an expert on your assigned subtopic.
  3. Please check the wiki should you misplace your handouts and need more copies.
  4. Today's handouts include the form for creating your annotated bibliography for each of your three sources.
  5. Once you have read your sources, draft your outline.
  6. Numbers 4 and 5 are due on Wednesday for 1B and on Thursday for 2B.

I will be at a committee meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, so you will have an opportunity to watch The Great Gatsby. Enjoy!

Take a moment and tell us about your Spring Break...but, first, let me tell you about mine!

  1. I read four novels! Have two of the four book reviews posted on Mrs. Gillmore's Book Review Blog.
  2. Watched...oops, supervised my husband and son enhancing my flowerbeds. No , seriously, I have some sore muscles from moving mulch around!
  3. Spent time with my family, especially appreciated the time with my mother who has dementia...what sad disease.
  4. Went to Branson for a couple of days...a nice get-a-way for us.

Now, time for you to share...go ahead...type a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring break was fun/boring

LaTaylor said...

It was fun! Work was awful. But besides that I had a good time with my boyfriend and friends.

Tammy Gillmore said...

This is one reason I am for School-Year-Around...would be great to have a few weeks off every so often!