Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For April 16

My son broke his ankle jumping off a running (runaway) horse yesterday evening...I would not recommend this to anyone in the future!

Got in at 4:00 AM this morning from Children's...surgery delayed until swelling goes down.

NOTE TO SUBSTITUTE:
  • If the students finish early or get off task (talking too much or on sites not about the Holocaust), take them back to the room and assign Night. Novels are in the classroom.
Here's what you should work on today...

  • Be sure your blog is updated. Click here for a list of topics due.
  • Now....read previous blog about the all assignments due on this research essay. TURN IN LATE WORK!
  • Then...create your PowerPoint and your speech outline. A few reminders: few words on each slide, a picture is worth at least 14 words, be careful with the use of sounds (they can be so annoying!).
  • Speeches begin on Monday...in the order listed on the Think Tank.
  • Let me think...No, I can think of no reason for surfing the Internet for any other topics than the Holocaust...or your blog...or the Think Tank.

Questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email.

Remember...work, work, work today. I expect to hear great things from the substitute!

1 comment:

Mr. Fonzie said...

HI! IT'S DAMIAN...... HMMMMMMM! IM WORKING ON SOMETHINGS DURING YOUR CLASS TIME AND I WANT TO TYPE IN TEXT TALK BUT I KNO THAT YOU WOULD GET ON TO ME SO I THINK I WILL USE CORRECT ENGLISH SO TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU GET HERE