Sunday, May 24, 2009

Book Reviews and Blog Grading

Few of you are abiding by the book review rubric! Uh oh! Few points awarded for one paragraph reviews. Also, remember unless you designate how many pages a book is, I am counting it as one.

Also, PLEASE remember to run spell check before publishing. This will also gain you points on works turned in for grades!

I have completed the grading of the blogs (Sunday afternoon)...please let me know if you would like for me to review your blog again. Unless asked by you, I am assuming you are finished with the blog for this year...these blogs will be used next year...as a senior!

2 comments:

MEASELS said...

Mrs.Gillmore I was just wondering some of my blogs dont show up on my page and you have to go to older post.

Tammy Gillmore said...

I'll re-check your blog...okay?