Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 27-28: Completing Your Writing Process

First, read today's announcements.



Today's Student Learner Expectaions:


  1. W.4.10.14 Use available technology for all aspects of the writing process

  2. W.4.11.12Apply grammatical conventions for capitalization, punctuation, formatting, and spelling

  3. W.7.10.1: Use figurative language effectively with emphasis on metaphor and symbolism



May we review some punctuation rules? Please click on the following link...go slowly, for we will work through these together! Goal? Let's make a 100% on this quiz!



Peer Edit Reviews. Now you will share your metaphor paper with two others. You may complete the peer edit form online or in print format (use the paper copy I hand out).



Now, the results are yours. Take the peer edit forms and use the suggestions to your advantage.



NOW DUE:

3 comments:

Chynna said...

That.was.BEAUTIFUL.

Mr.Miller was so giving.Speaking of giving people, my mother is the most giving person I have ever met. Mostly because alot of parents don't put their children first. My mother has always put me and my siblings first. =] I am spoiled.

smithee41 said...

I think that my grandparents are giving persons. They always give me everything i need, and never ask for anything in return.

smithee41 said...

I think that my grandparents are giving persons. They always give me everything i need, and never ask for anything in return.